Welcome to the official website of the Project CEBDER!
The Institute of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Research (IBER - BAS) is the organisational affiliation of this project funded by the National Science Fund at the Ministry of Education, Youth and Science of the Republic of Bulgaria, Program "Development of Research Infrastructure" (2008).
The aim of the project is to create a National Centre of Excellence in the Biodiversity and Ecosystem Research (CEBDER).
The project is carried out by a consortium created by four institutes of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and three universities. The total duration of the project is funded by the National Science Fund with 1 450 000 Bulgarian Leva. The participants provide 20% co-funding for purchasing equipment and creation of infrastructural facilities.
Professor Boyko B. Georgiev, IBER - BAS (Georgiev)
Dr Gergana Vasileva, Associate Professor, IBER - BAS(Vasileva)
Elena Semerdjieva, IBER - BAS (Semerdjieva)
- Renewed laboratory units
- Renewed field stations
- Catalog of type-specimens
- Renewed collection storage units
- Training course of molecular taxonomy, phylogeny and ecology
The CEBDER Consortium:
- Institute of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Research, BAS
- Forest Research Institute BAS
- National Museum of Natural History
- Institute of Oceanology, BAS
- Biological Faculty of the Sofia University St. K. Ohridski
- Department of Botany at the Agricultural University, Plovdiv
- Department of Biology and Aquaculture at the Trakia University, Stara Zagora
Annual Report for the First Period (18 March 2009 - 18 May 2010): link
Annual Report for the Second Period (15 December 2010 - 15 February 2012): link
Final Report of the project: link
Last modified 2015-01-19 21:50